Fix Epson Error Code 0x97 with Epson Printer Technical Support +1-800-436-0509 USA
Well, you may be operating with the Epson printer for longtime and perhaps it’s the case with wherever you're Happy of its performance. But Sometime, your printer is face some errors and print not properly. Also, it’s Showing some errors 0xEA, 0xE5 and 0x97 etc. After a proper study, Our Epson Printer Tech Support Team found the solution of Epson Printer Errors.
At Epson Printer Customer Service, resolve every issue arising with your Printer, computer operating system & network selection remotely. You need not to carry your whole printer anywhere. We will make sure that you will be able to connect your printer easily & could be able to troubleshoot the future issues yourself. The problems we resolve include:
- Setup and Installation Issues
- Configuring Wireless Printing Issues
- Issues while Print using Smartphone, tablets & iPad
- Printer driver issues
- Paper jamming issues
- Many more
But if you want to know about the All Errors & its solution of Epson Printer then read the Blog of Epson Printer Problems/ Errors with Solutions. So, we are sharing few steps describe of Epson error code 0x97 by expert to resolve these issues.
The most straight forward approach to manage the Epson Printer Error 0x97 is to perform a complete quick scan for this Epson error as well as other issues. This Error 0x97 can occur because of an internal hardware issue. This error shows up during the printing process.
- Mostly it resolves in 3 steps-
- First, Simply download the 0x97 fix patch.
- Tap the "Scan" button.
- Now simply click on the “Fix” button to repair the printer.
If the error doesn’t go, then follow these steps.
NOTE: - The steps given below require some technical knowledge to open and use your printer. If you aren’t sure then Call Epson Printer Technical Support +1-800-436-0509 USA
- Turn off your printer, Open the printer casing and check jammed papers. If you find any, remove it.
- Remove all printing cartridges
- Turn off your printer, unplug all cables, Wait for 5 minutes
- Once the, printer is disconnected, Press and hold the power button for 60+ seconds
- This will discharge any residual current in the printer
- Now reconnect all the USBs and power cable
- Turn on your printer and check for the error
Method 3: Customer Support
The last solution for this problem, unfortunately, is to contact Epson Printer Customer Support. If it really is a hardware & Software failure then you can’t resolve. Even the repair costs will cost you more money than the printer itself or at least it won’t be economically beneficial for you in this situation.
Epson Printer Toll Free Number: -
+1-800-436-0509 USA& CA | +44-800-046-5700 (UK) | +61-1800-769-903
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.